1. Cool that you can see the gears in the back and hear them clicking and pull it out of your pocket to check the time.
2. The hinges that connect the two outer pieces to the center piece feel solid and have little wiggle to them and the hinges hold firm when not unlocked.
3. The onyx color of the metal fits quite nicely with the blue face of the front lens and really makes it pop out.
4. The embossed designs on the outer pieces look nice and the roman numerals on the outside of the front piece is a nice little touch, allows you to tell the time both when the watch is opened and closed.
1. Black chrome finish and alloy chain
2. High Hardness and Transparency Rubber Dial Window
Open The Watch:
The cover springs open when you push the button in the middle of the winding/set wheel, and snaps securely closed with a firm push.
Pull up the crown from the base of the watch and turn the crown clockwise until it reaches the exact time.
Wind The Watch:
Press the crown back into the base of the watch and rotate clockwise 15 - 20 times. Have to wind regularly daily per 24 hours. Please do not over wind up the watch if you feel the crown is getting tight. Over Winding will ultimately break the spring.
If there is a film on the dial window, then please tear off before use, otherwise the film would adsorb the cover and cannot open eventually.
Case Diameter: approx. 4.7 cm
Case Thickness: approx. 1.8 cm (cover included)
Chain Length: approx. 37.5 cm (hook included)
Watch Weight: approx. 69 g
1 x Pocket Watch
1 x Chain
1 x Gift Box
Wolfteeth Mechanical Pocket Watch Vintage Steampunk Designed Blue Roman Numerals Scale Double Openable Covers Classic Pocket Watch 3053 - B0746GZ94C