This fits your .
Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
Accommodates wide range of finger sizes - children to adult.
Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) and pulse rate within seconds and display it conveniently on a large digital LED display.
For sports enthusiasts, aviators or anyone who is interested in measuring their SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation level) and pulse rate.
Buy with confidence: Sold by a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
Manufactured with the same quality as those used by physicians, nurses, and respiratory therapists.
The Asthmazine Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a non-invasive way to measure the saturation of oxygen in the blood and heart rate without drawing blood. It is small, portable and as reliable as similar units used in the hospital and clinical settings by nurses and respiratory therapists.
SCOPE OF OPERATION
Operation during activity may interfere with reliable results--it is best to use when finger is at rest. This is not a medical device.
OPERATION INSTRUCTIONS (from a licensed respiratory therapist)
• Install 2 AAA batteries
• Place ring finger of non-dominant hand into opening with nailbed facing up
• Press button on the front panel
• Trembling fingers, nail polish and excess light can interfere with accuracy
• Read SpO2 and HR from display screen; make sure the pulse on the oximeter matches actual pulse, and that there is a strong, consistent wave graph or data may not be reliable
• After no signal for 8 seconds, unit shuts off automatically
• SpO2 range 70-99 / Accuracy ±2% between 70-99%, unspecified < 70%
• HR range 30 to 240 bpm / Accuracy ±1 bpm or ±1%
• Power consumption: < 30mA
• Dimensions: 2.44 x 1.26 x 1.26 in
Asthmazine Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (SpO2): Heart Rate Oxygen Saturation (Gray) - B00Z5AG99G